Land-Rover vermist

Slap zitten, voor een ieder die wel eens de DLRR weekenden bezoekt weet wat hiermee bedoelt wordt.

Gebruik deze plek voor alle gein en ongein zodat ook de wat serieuzere bezoekers van het DLRR forum de overige categoriën met plezier kunnen blijven lezen.

Moderator: Frans Bonnes

Land-Rover vermist

Berichtdoor LAROJAN » za okt 17, 2015 16:30

A husband went to the police to report that his wife was missing.
Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home...
Sergeant: What is her height?
Husband: Hmm, I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.
Sergeant: Weight?
Husband: Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.
Sergeant: Color of eyes?
Husband: Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.
Sergeant: Color of hair?
Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can't remember.
Sergeant: What was she wearing?
Husband: Could have been trousers, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.
Sergeant: What kind of car did she go in?
Husband: She went in my car.
Sergeant: What kind of car was it?
Husband: A 2015 Land-Rover with 5.0L V8 engine special ordered with manual transmission and climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom paint job with tinted windows and matched painted alloys, Custom leather bucket seats and deep pile floor mats. Gold Tow hitch and special wiring hook-ups. DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio receiver, six cup holders, a USB port, and four power outlets. I added special side steps and off-road Michelins and indirect wheel well lighting. And most important, next to a Yaesu HF-set with a ATAS100 at the back of the roof, there's a Kenwood V-UHF-set inside, with a dualband-antenna on mid-roof of my beloved Landy.
At this point the husband started choking up.
Sergeant: Don't worry chap. We'll find your Land-Rover.
EEN BEETJE TERUG AAN BOORD
LAROJAN
Expert

Keer terug naar Slap zitten